Another busy week at school during Science Week 2016 this week where many of the classes were busy showing and sharing their experiments with other classes.
Here we see Ms. Diggin’s 5th/6th Class performing their experiments.
- Making Quicksand with cornflour and water.
- Mixtures Separate, Solutions Don’t
- Do Boiled Eggs Roll Faster?
- Investigating why an egg won’t sink in salted water.
- Creating a Tornado in a bottle.
Many more photos and videos from this class and other classes to follow in our Gallery for 2016/2017.