A Long History
The present building dates from 1953. Following a lengthy waiting process, it was sanctioned by the Department of Education and Skills for major extension and refurbishment. With the subsequent building work carried out over the 2010/2011 school year, our new school opened in September 2011. While we welcome the opportunities that expansion brings, we are committed to the continued provision of a quality education to all the children of our parish in a caring, catholic community. We recognise the importance of providing opportunities for academic development and a wide variety of cultural and artistic programmes.
Every year many of our pupils receive recognition in art, music and sport.
Learn more about the Presentation Sisters →
To find out more about Kilcock please click on the following links: