Senior Infants had an enjoyable morning participating in a STEM workshop called Bricks 4 Kidz.
The workshop was designed in a fun and challenging way using LEGO®, Technic & Robotics. Specially designed project kits and theme-based models provided the children with building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz approach to educational play. All of these assist in:
- The reinforcement of age-appropriate STEM concepts
- Building self-confidence and problem-solving skills
- The development of an appreciation of how things really work
- Fostering teamwork and creating friendships
- The stimulation of children’s lively imaginations.
Please have a look at some pictures from the event.